TaylorMade SIM DHY Driving Hybrid - Provides power, precision, and forgiveness.
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Full Custom Fit Service
SHAPED FOR VERSATILITY
A critical part of your set that a golfer needs to address is the space between your longest playable iron and shortest—fairway wood. With the new SIM DHY, TaylorMade brings you an easy-to-hit alternative to your long irons with enough power to attack off the tee. Designed for versatility and forgiveness, this truly is a superior driving hybrid. A confidence-inspiring shape and a wide sole give the golfer the ability to play it off the tee, from the fairway and those tricky lies.
Shaped For Versatility - The versatile clubhead shape features a wide yet playable sole designed for all conditions: Off the tee, from the fairway and difficult lies. From the address, it offers a refined and clean look.
SpeedFoam™ - An ultra-light urethane foam injected inside the head that’s engineered to push the design limits of face speed while simultaneously improving feel.
Low CG Hollow Body Construction - The hollow body design delivers a clean aesthetic while allowing for a low and back CG placement, promoting a higher trajectory and peak height with enhanced playability and improved sound management compared to SIM UDI.
Forged C300 Face With ICT - A lightweight ultra-thin face forged from C300 steel allows for a stronger face and explosive ball speeds. Engineered with Inverted Cone Technology for an enhanced sweet spot and to promote a straighter ball flight.
Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ - Our most flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximise ball speeds and provide forgiveness on low face shots.
Custom Fit - A full selection of custom shafts and grips allow for the perfect fit. Loft and lie can be adjusted +/- 2? to accommodate a wide array of swings.
- RH-2,3,4,5 LH-3,4
- Standard Stock Shaft - Diamana Limited Hybrid
- Standard Stock Grip - Crossline 360
We believe you'll like this new Hybrid so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Hybrid for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another hybrid or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents/scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.