TaylorMade SIM 2 Titanium Golf Fairway Wood
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Headcover Included
When TaylorMade brought back V Steel and combined it with SIM, their goal was simple. "The lowest CG of any fairway we’ve ever created". In 2021, they've done it again. With a lower CG, you can launch it higher with SIM2 Titanium.
Expect Higher Launch - Multi-material construction and efficient weight distribution on the sole of the club deliver ultra-low CG for explosive distance, a high launching ball flight and low spin.
Versatility on the tee and off the turf - V Steel™ is a modern classic. Refined weight distribution delivers enhanced forgiveness while maintaining optimal launch properties. It stays true to its heritage by reducing friction at impact for improved turf interaction and versatility.
Building on the best - They've taken all the elements that made SIM fairway a leader in distance and added a new level of forgiveness. Improved weight distribution delivers pinpoint CG projection for enhanced MOI and launch properties. A more compact 170cc head increases workability and gives it a Tour-preferred look at address.
The patchway to distance and accuracy - Premium materials for premium performance. Ultra-strong but flexible ZATECH Titanium allows for a hotter launch and when paired with Twist Face®, the corrective face curvature designed to give everyone straighter shots on mis-hits, expect better distance and accuracy.
- V Steel with Ultra-Low CG - for explosive distance, high launch and low spin.
- ZATECH Titanium with Twist Face® - allows for incredibly fast ball speeds
- Multi-Material Construction - combines low CG performance with high MOI forgiveness.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket - increased face flexibility
- Adjustable Loft Sleeve - +/- 2° of loft adjustability
Specifications & Features
- Loft / Dexterity - 3 Rocket (14° RH Only) 3 Wood (15° RH/LH) 5 Wood (19° RH/LH)
- Standard Fitted Shaft - Tensei Raw AV Blue (R,S,X)
- Standard Fitted Grip (TaylorMade Golf Pride Z600 Black White)
- Headcover & Tool Included
We believe you'll like this new Fairway so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Fairway for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.
Download the latest instructions from TaylorMade on how to tune your new SIM Driver or Fairway Woods. Get the most out of your SIM. Click the below banner