TaylorMade SIM 2 MAX OS Steel Irons
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
Engineered to help you hit better shots more often with the all-new Cap Back Design. SIM2 Max OS is the longest and most stable iron in the TaylorMade family, delivering incredible distance and forgiveness.
The next level of game improvement - A revolutionary new Cap Back Design unlocks the next level of game improvement irons. Eclipsing the performance of traditional cavity backs, the multi-material construction promotes better forgiveness, distance and feel.
Oversized for more stability - An oversized construction delivers stability at impact, along with a larger sweet spot and more forgiveness across the entire face. The longest iron in the TaylorMade family, SIM2 Max OS features a wide sole, stronger lofts and a draw-biased design to counteract common mis-hits.
Fast and forgiving - Powered by the all-new Cap Back Design and Thru-Slot Speed Pocket, SIM2 Max OS irons feature an intelligently positioned sweet spot that spans the most common impact points, delivering explosive ball speeds and consistency in all the right places.
High launching - Optimised CG placement delivers a high launching ball flight for long carry distance and heavy stopping power. While most game improvement irons have an inherent right bias, each SIM2 Max OS iron face has been engineered to encourage a neutral ball flight and counteract right misses.
Forged iron feel - A softer ECHO® Damping System, fully enclosed by the Cap Back Design, stretches from heel to toe and absorbs unwanted vibrations, improving feel and maximising face flexibility.
- Cap Back Design - provides stability, improved sound and feel plus maximise face flexibility, ball speed and distance.
- New ECHO Damping System - channels away harsh vibrations creating forged-like feel.
- Fast Forgiving Face with Progressive ICT - give performance exactly where you need it. Fast, flexible and supremely forgiving plus helps minimise common right miss.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket - ultra-low CG engineered to produce a high penetrating ball flight.
- Low Center of Gravity
- 7 Club Set (Combinations - 4 to PW or 5 to PW + SW or AW)
- Standard Fitted Steel Shaft - KBS Max 85 MT
- Standard Fitted Grip (Lamkin Crossline 360 Black/Grey)