TaylorMade SIM 2 MAX Golf Driver
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Fully Adjustable
- Headcover & Tool Included
First TaylorMade reshaped the driver, then we reconstructed it. Completely rebuilding the driver from the ground up to give you both forgiveness and distance.
More Power - Forged Ring Construction is the key to unlocking consistently long distance and optimal forgiveness with SIM2 Max. Crafted from a lightweight and high strength aluminum that’s precision milled, it unites the critical components of the driver head into a singular force. Forming a driver built for forgiveness and power, designed to give you the confidence to take on any tee shot.
Higher Launch - TaylorMade have journeyed beyond tradition to bring you power, speed and forgiveness in a single driver. The reconstructed SIM2 Max delivers high MOI with a heavy 24g tungsten weight positioned on the Inertia Generator. The TPS Front Weight is strategically located on the sole of the club to encourage optimal launch and spin properties, delivering complete performance and max forgiveness.
Shaped for Aero - Building on the breakthrough performance of Shape In Motion, SIM2 Max features an all-new Inertia Generator formed by its 9-layer carbon sole. The lightweight panel is strategically angled to improve aerodynamics at the most critical phase of the swing for faster clubhead speeds.
The Face of Speed and Consistancy - The milled back face cup works in unison with a new toe-side Speed Injection Port to push ball speeds to the threshold of the maximum legal limit. The iconic Speed Pocket protects performance on shots struck low on the face, while Twist Face continues to help golfers find more fairways.
- Forged Ring Construction - increased stability and forgiveness
- SIM Inertia Generator - enhanced forgiveness
- Speed Injected Twist Face -improves ball speed
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket - produces additional forgiveness on low face strikes
Club Specifications & Features
- Lofts & Dexterity - 9° RH/LH, 10.5 RH/LH, 12° RH,
- Head Volume Size 460cc
- Standard Length 45.75" Inches
- Fujikura Ventus Blue - A,R,S, Kuro Kage Silver - R,S,X
- Standard Fitted Grip - Golf Pride Black Grey Z600
We believe you'll like this new Driver so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Driver for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.
Download the latest instructions from TaylorMade on how to tune your new SIM Driver or Fairway Woods. Get the most out of your SIM. Click the below banner