TaylorMade SIM 2 MAX Golf Driver
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Fully Adjustable
- Headcover & Tool Included
First, TaylorMade reshaped the driver, and then we reconstructed it. Completely rebuilding the driver from the ground up to give you both forgiveness and distance.
More Power - Forged Ring Construction is the key to unlocking consistently long-distance and optimal forgiveness with SIM2 Max. Crafted from a lightweight and high strength aluminium that’s precision milled, it unites the critical components of the driver's head into a singular force. Forming a driver built for forgiveness and power, designed to give you the confidence to take on any tee shot.
Higher Launch - TaylorMade have journeyed beyond tradition to bring you power, speed and forgiveness in a single driver. The reconstructed SIM2 Max delivers high MOI with a heavy 24g tungsten weight positioned on the Inertia Generator. The TPS Front Weight is strategically located on the club's sole to encourage optimal launch and spin properties, delivering complete performance and max forgiveness.
Shaped for Aero - Building on the breakthrough performance of Shape In Motion, SIM2 Max features an all-new Inertia Generator formed by its 9-layer carbon sole. The lightweight panel is strategically angled to improve aerodynamics at the most critical swing phase for faster clubhead speeds.
The Face of Speed and Consistency - The milled back face cup works in unison with a new toe-side Speed Injection Port to push ball speeds to the threshold of the maximum legal limit. The iconic Speed Pocket protects performance on shots struck low on the face, while Twist Face continues to help golfers find more fairways.
- Forged Ring Construction - increased stability and forgiveness
- SIM Inertia Generator - enhanced forgiveness
- Speed Injected Twist Face -improves ball speed
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket - produces additional forgiveness on low face strikes.
Club Specifications & Features
- Lofts & Dexterity - 9° RH/LH, 10.5 RH/LH, 12° RH,
- Head Volume Size 460cc
- Standard Length 45.75" Inches
- Fujikura Ventus Blue - A,R,S, Kuro Kage Silver - R,S,X
- Standard Fitted Grip - Golf Pride Black Grey Z600