TaylorMade SIM 2 MAX D Fairway Wood
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- NEW SIM MAX D-Type Fairway Wood (Draw Bias)
- Headcover Included
When TaylorMade brought back V Steel and combined it with SIM, their goal was simple. "The lowest CG of any fairway we’ve ever created". In 2021, they've done it again. With a lower CG, you can launch it higher with SIM2 MAX D.
Designed for a draw - A strategically placed heel weight works in conjunction with the V Steel sole to encourage a right-to-left ball flight without sacrificing forgiveness. The design helps golfers mitigate misses to the right while still ensuring a high and effortless launch off the tee or in the fairway.
Expect Higher Launch - Multi-material construction and efficient weight distribution on the sole of the club deliver an ultra-low CG for explosive distance, high launch and moderate spin.
Versatility on the tee and off the turf - V Steel™ is a modern classic. Refined weight distribution delivers enhanced forgiveness while maintaining optimal launch properties. It stays true to its heritage. by reducing friction at impact for improved turf interaction and versatility.
The patchway to distance and accuracy - The ultra-strong C300 Steel face delivers a powerful ball flight and when paired with Twist Face®, the corrective face curvature designed to give everyone
straighter shots on mis-hits, expect better distance and accuracy.
Building the best - They have taken all the elements that made SIM Max•D fairway a leader in distance and added a new level of forgiveness. Improved weight distribution delivers pinpoint CG projection for enhanced MOI and launch properties. A larger 195cc head means increased face area for even more forgiveness.
- V Steel with Ultra-Low CG - for explosive distance, high launch and low spin.
- C300 Steel with Twist Face - allows for a strong fast face engineered for explosive ball speeds, plus helps overcome inherent golfer tendencies on miss-hits for straighter shots
- Multi-Material Construction - combines low CG performance with high MOI forgiveness.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket - increased face flexibility
- Draw-Bias Design - strategically placed heel weight promotes draw-bias, while player-friendly lofts encourage an easy launch.
Specifications & Features
- Loft / Dexterity - 3 Wood (16° RH/LH) 5 Wood (19° RH/LH) 7 Wood (22° RH)
- Standard Fitted Shaft - Fujikura Air Speeder
- Standard Fitted Grip (TaylorMade Golf Pride Z600 Black Gray)
- Headcover Included