TaylorMade SIM 2 Golf Driver
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Fully Adjustable
- Headcover & Tool Included
First TaylorMade reshaped the driver, then we reconstructed it. Completely rebuilding the driver from the ground up to give you both forgiveness and distance.
More Power - Forged Ring Construction is the key to unlocking a new dimension of distance and optimal forgiveness with SIM2. Crafted from a lightweight and high strength aluminum that’s precision milled, it unites the critical components of the driver head into a singular force. Forming a driver built for forgiveness and power, designed to give you the confidence to take on any tee shot.
Shaped for Aero - Building on the breakthrough performance of Shape In Motion, SIM2 features an all-new Inertia Generator formed by its 9-layer carbon sole. The lightweight panel is strategically angled to improve aerodynamics at the most critical phase of the swing for faster clubhead speeds.
Low Spin, High Forgiveness - TaylorMade have journeyed beyond tradition to bring you power, speed and forgiveness in this low spin driver. The reconstructed SIM2 delivers high MOI with a heavy 16g steel weight positioned on the Inertia Generator. The TPS Front Weight is strategically located to encourage optimal launch with low spin properties.
The Face of Speed and Consistancy - -The milled back face cup works in unison with a new toe-side Speed Injection Port to push ball speeds to the threshold of the maximum legal limit. The iconic Speed Pocket protects performance on shots struck low on the face, while Twist Face continues to help golfers find more fairways.
- Forged Ring Construction - increased stability and forgiveness
- SIM Inertia Generator - enhanced forgiveness
- Speed Injected Twist Face -improves ball speed
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket - produces additional forgiveness on low face strikes
Club Specifications & Features
- Lofts & Dexterity - 8° RH, 9° RH/LH, 10.5 RH/LH
- Head Volume Size 460cc
- Standard Length 45.75" Inches
- Standard Fitted Shaft Options
- Tensei AV Raw Blue 60 - R, S, X, Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 - 6.0, 6.5
- Standard Fitted Grip - Golf Pride Black Grey Z600
Click here to download Tuning Guide