TaylorMade P7MB Steel Irons - 7 Clubs
- Full custom fit service
- Authorised TaylorMade Online Retail
- Buy with confidence - Full warranty & back up service
For every ball striker, blades are the ultimate aspiration. Their beauty defined not only by precision craftsmanship and clean aesthetics, but by a feel that reflects a level of the game we all aspire to. The new TaylorMade P•7MB features Tour-inspired shaping and faceted muscle back geometry to provide this classic design with a contemporary look.
At The Golf Shop Online, we are dedicated in making sure you get the best out of your new set of irons. If you would like to get in contact with one of our professionals we can talk you through your specification, "tailor fitting your clubs to your game. The P7MB's are only available through custom fitting.
Compact Grain Forging™ - The 1025 carbon steel is forged using a 2,000-ton press ensuring an optimal, tighter grain structure designed to provide the most solid, consistent feel possible.
Tour-Inspired Shaping - Designed with insights from the world’s best players, including inspiration from Dustin Johnson’s Tour protos, P•7MB irons have a thin topline, minimal offset and narrow sole.
Machined Face and Grooves - Precision is paramount. Machining the face ensures precision and quality with our most aggressive score line geometry for exacting shot making.
Faceted Muscle Back Geometry - A seamless blend of traditional muscle back iron performance with a contemporary look and design. This modern era classic looks timeless in both the playing position and in the bag. This geometry also delivers precise CG placement for optimal performance.
- Right Hand
- Stock Shaft - KBS Tour Steel
- Stock Grip - Z Grip 360 Grey/Black
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate