TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 Chrome Golf Wedge
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Face Will Rust Over Time For Enhanced Feel
NEW RAW TALENT & RAW SPIN
Wedge technology has evolved, and the Milled Grind 3 features RAW Face Micro-Ribs, which is engineered for added face texture delivering exceptional spin around the greens and added precision on partial shots.
Features and Benefits...
There’s a reason the game’s best players prefer RAW wedges. The unplated material will rust over time to preserve consistent spin while also delivering better performance in wet conditions. With RAW Face Technology, only the face will rust while the rest maintains a premium finish.
Greenside Precision - All-new Raised Micro-Ribs provide added precision on challenging feel shots around the green. A more abrasive and textured surface area leads to better interaction between the clubface and ball on finesse shots.
Milled Craftmanship - The milling process maximizes consistency, maintaining tolerance levels difficult for a human to repeat. The result is a precisely crafted grind on every wedge that produces optimal turf interaction and consistent performance.
- RAW Face Technology - RAW Face Technology is designed for increased spin and feel with sharper, narrower and deeper grooves in the face and laser-etched precision. The face rusts* over time, preserving spin properties and providing the time-honoured look preferred by many Tour professionals.
- Milled Grind? - Milled Grind wedges ensure precision where it matters most. The process maximizes consistency when crafting each sole for repeatable performance and turf interaction.?
- ZTP-17 Groove - This groove features steep sidewalls and a sharp edge radius to maximise spin.
- Thick-Thin Design - A thinner topline and additional mass redistributed nearer to the top of the spine allow engineers to optimize CG location for precise flight and enhanced feel.
- Raised Micro-Ribs - Raised Micro-Ribs are positioned between full grooves for added texture on the face. They are designed to increase spin and improve performance on shots around the green.
- Shaft - Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Wedge
- Grip - Crossline Black/Blue GEC
We believe you'll like this new wedge so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your wedge for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another wedge or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents/scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.