TaylorMade MG2 Tiger Woods Grind Wedge
Due to the pre-sell popularity of this club, there may be a small delay with this order and could be towards the end of September
- Tiger Woods Edition Model
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Raw Face - will rust over time
"Wedges have always been very personal to me. Back in the day, I would test dozens of wedges and hit hundreds of shots before finding the one that would make it into my bag. I’d hand grind the sole myself after each session to make sure it was absolutely perfect. MG2 Tiger Woods Grind wedges are the result of all those years of testing and competing across the globe. The grinds are truly unique and complex, designed by me to perfectly fit my playing style.” -Tiger Woods
Get your hands on Tigers Woods MG2 Wedge and customise and tailor fit for your own game. Every detail of the Tiger Woods Grind was carefully considered to meet the demands of arguably history’s greatest wedge player.
Raw Face Technology - MG2’s face features several new innovations engineered to maximize spin. RAW wedges are preferred by tour players as they rust over time and provide exceptional spin, especially in wet conditions. The ZTP RAW Groove Design is engineered for more greenside spin, with sharper, narrower, and deeper grooves in the face, as well as laser etching.
Milled Grind Sole - The milling process maximizes consistency, maintaining tolerance levels difficult for a human to repeat. The result is a precisely crafted grind on each and every wedge that produces optimal turf interaction and consistent performance.
Thick-Thin Head Design - By redistributing mass, we are able to optimize CG location for precise flight and enhanced feel.
TPU Insert - The TPU Insert in the back cavity of the wedge is designed to provide vibration dampening, creating a solid, positive feel at impact.
At The Golf Shop Online, we are dedicated in making sure you get the best out of your wedge. If you would like to get in contact with one of our professionals, we can talk you through your specification, "tailor fitting your wedge to your game.
- Precision Milled Raw Face Technology (Face Will Rust Over Time)
- Stock Shaft Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
- Stock GripTour Velvet Cord
- Full Custom Options Available (See Custom Options Tab)
- Available Right Handed Only
We believe you'll like this new wedge so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your wedge for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate
Non-UK Customers - Brexit
Currently no decision has been made on what trading agreement will be in place come January, but EU customers looking to return products from January may/will be liable for any duties/tarrifs that have to be paid. If you return an item and have not paid the various costs, these will be deducted or charged before any refund or exchange.