Superstroke Traxion Pistol GT 1.0 Putter Grip
- Authorised Retailer
- Free UK Delivery*
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
A modern take on a beloved classic the Pistol GT Series is designed to keep you locked and loaded. It gives a lock in the upper hand position with no taper technology the Superstroke Traxion Pistol GT 1.0 putter grip is merged with a pistol-style top section. The Traxion Pistol GT 1.0 putter grip features a flatter design and has no taper technology, giving you even more putter grip pressure, allowing you to have a consistent stroke when putting. Superstroke have improved on the superior feel and playability from its previous Superstroke grips and now Traxion offers an advanced surface texture for enhanced feedback.
All sizes come with the feature of Traxion Control, Spyne Technology and Tech-Port to enhance feel, alignment, and back-weighting options.
- Repeat hand positioning design using Spyne™ Technology
- Designed to accept all Superstroke Tech-Port accessories and Counter-Core weight system
- Traxion zones on the tacky polyurethane outer layer for an amazingly comfortable feel
- Even grip pressure from a patented no taper technology
- Length - 10.50 inches
- Width - 1.14 inches
- Core - 0.58 inches
- Weight - 82g
- Black/White - TISG705B
- Black/Blue/White - TISG705C
- White/Red/Grey - TISG705A
It is very important to install you grip correctly but it is something that is very simple to do. Watch the videos below and upgrade your putter today to include a tour winning SuperStroke Grip.
How to install your SuperStroke Counter Core Weighted Putter Grip
How to install your SuperStroke Putter Grip
How to install your SuperStroke Club Grip