Superstroke Traxion 1.0 PT Putter Grip
- Authorised Retailer
- Free UK Delivery*
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
Technology meets tradition the 1.0 PT series is today’s twist on a classic design used by tour players for decades. A smaller overall profile features a pistol-style with a more pronounced arc under the top hand extending into the butt area of the grip. Combine this player design with SuperStroke’s advanced Traxion materials to maintain even grip pressure and boost the consistency in starting the ball on line.
Advanced Spyne Technology is specifically engineered to aid in repeatable hand positioning. Repeatable hand placement leads to greater consistency in squaring the putter face at the time of impact during the stroke.
- Repeat hand positioning design using Spyne™ Technology
- Designed to accept all Superstroke Tech-Port accessories and Counter-Core weight system
- Traxion zones on the tacky polyurethane outer layer for an amazingly comfortable feel
- Even grip pressure from a patented no taper technology
- Length - 10.50 inches
- Diameter - 1.14 inches
- Core - 0.58 inches
- Weight - 60g
- Black/White - TISG750A
- White/Red/Grey - TISG750B
It is very important to install you grip correctly but it is something that is very simple to do. Watch the videos below and upgrade your putter today to include a tour winning SuperStroke Grip.
How to install your SuperStroke Counter Core Weighted Putter Grip
How to install your SuperStroke Putter Grip
How to install your SuperStroke Club Grip