SkyCaddie SkyTrak Launch Monitor
- Due to the technical nature of this product Skycaddie believe it is best to purchase this item direct from themselves. Please click the Add To Basket button which will take you through to their site where you can see more information and purchase this item.
- Authorised Skycaddie Internet Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Fun for all the family
Powered by a breakthrough in commercial quality launch monitor technology, SkyTrak is the first affordable practice, play and entertainment simulator that provides realistic results that compare accurately to your actual shot making ability. After downloading the FREE App, SkyTrak connects easily and quickly to compatible iPads via its built-in Wi-Fi hotspot and you are ready start hitting shots on the SkyTrak 3D Practice Range anywhere at any time. No wires to connect and SkyTrak even has its own battery for total portability. With SkyTrak Shot-Tracer technology, see the ball fly on your iPad, and receive instant feedback on the shot shape, launch angle, spin rate, carry distance, and much more to improve your game. With Shot-Tracer providing views from two camera angles, your practice time will be better and you will get more information than actually being at the course.
Until SkyTrak, you could not expect such accuracy in a simulator unless you spent £5,000, £15,000 or more on a commercial-grade launch monitor or golf simulator that could cost more than £25,000. SkyTrak is revolutionary in terms of price, performance and its ability to provide quality practice, addictive challenges and fun for you, your friends and your family without ever leaving home.
SkyTrak is a revolutionary development in affordable launch monitor technology to provide unmatched accuracy in the golf simulation market. Packing a lot of power, advanced features and fun into a small package, you will quickly see that SkyTrak is in a class by itself. Features include:
- Photometric Launch Monitor with Commercial-Grade Accuracy
- Completely Wireless Design
- Connects via Wi-Fi to iPad Air
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery to eliminate power cables
- Compact size measuring only Height: 6.75”, Length: 5.75”, Width: 2.5” and weighs only 1.75lbs
- Robust Set of Measured Parameters: Ball Speed, Launch Angle, Back Spin, Side Spin, Side Angle
Free IOS App with Basic Practice Range Package
Available for download from the Apple App Store for use on iPad
Optional upgrade package available starting at £89.95
SkyTrak Hardware Compatibility
SkyTrak requires 3D graphics support. The following passed compatibility testing:
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini 2 (with Retina Display)
- iPad Mini 3
- iPad Mini 4
- *Any iPad models produced after 2014 are compatible.
Due to the large number of Android devices on the market, we are unable to test all of them. During our beta testing period, we found the best results with newer devices containing octa-core processors. You are free to try on any Android device (your mileage may vary), but the list below contains devices that we have validated as meeting the minimum requirement for use with SkyTrak.
- Google Pixel C
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S6
Windows System Requirements:
- Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz or higher
- 2GB RAM or higher
In the Box
- SkyTrak Personal Launch Monitor
- Micro-USB Charging Cable & Power adapter
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide