Powakaddy CT6 EBS Electric Golf Trolley 18 Hole Lithium
The demand in golf has seen an unprecedented demand for electric trollies. We would recommend pre ordering as the reserve date keeps getting put back and reserving early will secure your trolley.
- Authorised Online Powakaddy Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture UK* Warranty & Back-Up Service
- New 2020 Model
- Compact Design
- EBS (Electronic Braking System)
- 18 Hole Lithium Battery
- Colours Gun Metal
- FREE Umbrella Holder worth RRP 24.99 with this Trolley
Incredibly Small with CT6
The all-new ultra-compact PowaKaddy CT6 folds in 2 simple steps. It features a new 2.8” OCA mid-size full-colour widescreen display and a USB charging port. The soft-touch handle height adjusts to fit you perfectly. An integrated carry handle makes it easy to transport.
Simple-2-FoldTM system in the CT series folds 20% smaller than the previous PowaKaddy Compact models and 35% smaller than its nearest competitor on the market.
The all-new CT6 EBS has all the features of the CT6 model but with a self-sensing Electronic Braking System (EBS) that automatically slows the trolley on steep inclines this clever technology automatically maintains the desired walking speed giving the golfer complete control
Powering the new CT6 electric golf trolley is Powakaddy's second-generation Plug 'n' Play lithium battery system. The next-generation lithium 30v Max battery and the motor system makes this trolley significantly more efficient
PowaKaddy’s unique Plug ‘n’ Play Battery system is the thinnest, lightest and most powerful on the market. The re-engineered nickel cobalt manganese lithium battery technology delivers 20% more power through the high-efficiency near-silent drive train. Inside every lithium battery is an advanced Battery Management System (BMS) which protects the battery and trolley ensuring a longer life.
- Lightweight, ultra-compact Simple-2-fold™
- New 2.8” mid-size full-colour widescreen display
- New high power 30-volt speed controller system
- New LCD backlight control system
- Height adjustable soft-touch handle
- New High-performance low profile Powaframe chassis
- New Anti-Tamper Dial Control
- New High Power Plug’n’Play™ 30v battery system
- Powerful 30v 230w whisper-quiet motor
- Smartphone/GPS device USB Charging Port
- ADF – Automatic Distance Function
- Extended 3-year warranty on the trolley (Must be registered UK & EIRE Customers Only)
- 5 Year UK Warranty on Lithium Battery* (Must be registered UK & EIRE Customers Only)
- Premium metallic frame colour
- EBS Electronic Braking System
Weight: 9.9kg (without Battery)
Motor: 30v 230w
Battery 18-hole 30V Plug ‘n’ Play™ battery: 1.8KG (220WH)
Colour - Premium Gun Metal
The manufacturer's warranty covers purchases within the UK & Ireland. Customers outside the UK & Ireland will need to return their item to the UK at their own cost for repairs & service covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Make sure you register your product with Powakaddy for warranty purposes.
Non-UK and EIRE Customers will not be able to register as warranties are only UK based, so you can not take advantage of the extra term lithium warranty.
Please be aware we do not sell Powakaddy directly to European Golf Retailers.
“All PowaKaddy trademarks and logos are the intellectual property of PowaKaddy International Limited”
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate