Ping G410 Steel Golf Irons (7 Iron Set)
- Authorised Online Ping Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- G410 Steel Irons
- Full Custom Fit Options Available (see custom options tab)
In the G410 iron, Ping has taken game-improvement technology and reshaped it, giving the model less offset and a shorter blade length while maintaining MOI to create the most forgiving iron on the market for its size. To generate power, face hinging and a larger flexing zone increase ball speeds for more distance and higher peak trajectories, so you're able to hit and hold more greens. Feel and sound is improved with a co-moulded cavity badge that dampens the vibrations.
Larger Flexing Zone
- The G410 has a more flexible, free-moving face that amplifies ball speeds for greater distance and higher max height, allowing you to hit less club into the green with the control and precision to hold onto the putting surface.
Clean Look, High MOI (Moment Of Inertia)
- With 10% less offset compared to the previous G400 irons and a shorter blade length, the G410 iron presents a visually appealing, more refined shape with greater forgiveness than any iron its size.
- The face and cavity structure delivers faster ball speeds and save weight for expanding the perimeter weighting. Weight savings are concentrated in the toe and hosel to increase MOI 8% for more forgiveness and consistency.