Ping Heppler Fetch Putter
- Authorised Online Ping Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- New Heppler Putter Range
- Fetch Mallet
- Headcover Included
- PP59 Grip Fitted as Standard Other Grip Options Available (PP60, PP61, PP62)
- Adjustable Length (32 - 36 inches)
The Heppler Putters from PING offer a machined solid face, for the golfers who prefer a firmer impact feel and sound. Designed from a multi-material steel and pressure-cast aluminium, the mallets and mid mallets from the Heppler range provide extreme forgiveness and optimal CG for accuracy and consistency.
The Ping Heppler Putters are finished off in a premium, contrasting Copper and Black look. This finish provides visual alignment aids and cues to help you line up and address the ball correctly.
Fitted with a new stiffer adjustable length shaft (32 - 36 inches) in an exclusive Black Chrome finish you can adjust the putter to your desired length.
The Putter with the Hole! To elevate MOI over the Sigma 2 Fetch, which has steel bordering the centre cutout, designers used aluminium here, then steel in the heel-toe ballasting for increased forgiveness. The colour contrasting helps you focus on the alignment lines, causing the holed-out section to fade and not be the primary focus.
Features & Specifications
- Putter Type: Mallet
- Length Range w/Adjustable Shaft: 32" - 36"
- Head Weight: 365g
- Stroke Type: Straight
- Lie Angle: 20°
- Loft: 3°
More custom fit advice at www.ping.com.
We believe you'll like this new putter so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new putter for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.