Ping 2021 CA 70 Putter
- Authorised Online Ping Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
Consistency and predictability in both feel and performance ensure these eye-catching new 2021 Ping putters improve results on the greens.
Fitting either a straight or slight-arc stroke type, the CA 70 offers a full-width alignment line, and contrasting surfaces help frame the ball. An aluminum body and stainless steel sole plate position the CG low-back to ensure a high MOI.
Shallow, Uniform Grooves - Shallower grooves that are uniform depth across the face combine with the dual-durometer insert to provide a soft feel and consistent roll.
Dual-Durometer Insert - The front layer of Pebax is softer for precision on shorter putts and the back layer is firmer to ensure distance control.
Multi-Material Construction - Different materials of varying densities (17-4 SS, tungsten, aluminum) increase MOI and optimize the CG for more forgiveness and are applied to multiple head geometries with a variety of alignment options.
Grip Options - Beyond fitting comfortably and naturally into your hands, three 2021 putter grips help you set up with better awareness of the putter face and they promote proper wrist rotation to help build a consistent stroke.
- Putter Type: Mid Mallet
- Standard Length: 35"
- Head Weight: 360g
- Stroke Type: Slight Arc, Straight
- Lie Angle: 20° ±2°
- Loft: 3° +3°/-2°
More custom fit advice at www.ping.com.
We believe you'll like this new putter so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new putter for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.