Odyssey Stroke Lab One Golf Putter
Authorised Online Odyssey Golf Retailer
Full Manufacture Warranty
New Stroke Lab Technology
Pistol Grip or Oversize Grip Options
A Stroke of Genius
Stroke Lab is about challenging common, well-established putter norms with innovative ideas that promote better performance. The new Stroke Lab line of putters incorporates a unique new method of weight distribution designed to improve the physical dynamics of the stroke.
The Stroke Lab shaft is a full 40 grams lighter, made possible by an innovative new multi-material shaft design that combines a graphite body with a steel tip to net out at just 75g, with most of the mass concentrated in the tip. We’ve redistributed that saved weight by adding 10g to the head in the form of two sole weights, and adding 30g to the grip-end via a 10g-lighter grip and 40g end-weight.
Stroke Lab One Putter
The Odyssey Stroke Lab One Putter is a rounded heel-toe weighted blade with our multi-material Stroke Lab shaft, crank-neck hosel, and a White Hot Microhinge face insert.
Club Features & Specifications
Model One (Blade Head)
RH & LH
Length (32, 33, 34 & 35")
Loft 3° Lie 70°
Offset (Full Shaft)
Toe Hang (44°)
Head Weight (360g)
We believe you'll like your Odyssey Putter so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new club for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another putter or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.