Odyssey Stroke Lab Triple Track 2-Ball Blade Putter
- Authorised Online Odyssey Golf Retailer
Odyssey Introduce New Triple Track Alignment Technology
The Stroke Lab Triple Track 2-Ball Blade Putter is a legendary design as a double bend, face balanced mallet putter. This head shape is generally best suited for a putting stroke that has minimal face rotation and arc.
The Triple Track Alignment system is inspired by the Science of Vernier Hyper Activity, and the multi-material Stroke Lab shaft combines together to improve your stroke. Another new feature is the Microhinge Star insert, this has been designed to encourage a consistent forward roll, so you’ll be making even more putts!
Triple Track Alignment - Developed from the popular Callaway Golf ball line, the Triple Track lines are prominently featured using the science of Vernier Hyper Activity. This alignment system with three lines on the putter is incredibly intuitive and easy to use, helping golfers align better and more consistently, a key fundamental to good putting.
Stroke Lab Weighting - The innovative multi-material shaft (Graphite - Steel) saves 40 grams of weight, which is redistributed to the head and grip end of the putter. This completely rebalances the putter for improved tempo and consistency in the stroke, and this major-winning technology continues to dominate on Tours around the world.
Microhinge Star Insert - The Insert on an Odyssey Putter has always been a vital component and this year a new Microhinge Star Insert provides a firmer feel and enhanced sound at impact while maintaining the same roll benefits of our Tour-proven White Hot Microhinge Insert. It’s already the choice of some of the best players in the world.
Features & Specification
- Available in RH & LH
- Triple Track Alignment Technology
- Microhinge Star Insert
- Length 33", 34" & 35"
- Head Type Mallet (2-Ball Blade)
- Loft 3°, Lie 70°, Toe Hang 21°
- Full Shaft Offset
- Head Weight 365g
- Headcover Included
- Grip: Pistol or Oversize (OS)
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate
We believe you'll like your Odyssey Putter so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new club for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another putter or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.