Odyssey Stroke Lab Black Double Wide Putter
- Authorised Online Odyssey Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Stroke Lab Technology
- Headcover Included
- Grip: Pistol or Oversize (OS) Option Available
The Stroke Lab Black Double Wide is a face balanced wide blade best suited for strokes with minimal face rotation and arc. This putter also features Odyssesy’s unique multi-material Stroke Lab shaft to improve your stroke and an all new Microhinge Star insert to encourage consistent forward roll. Just like the Stroke Lab Double Wide putter, this model has been finished off with a Rich and elegant Black PVD finish for a premium tour level look!
Stroke Lab Weighting
The innovative multi-material shaft (Graphite - Steel) saves 40 grams of weight, which is redistributed to the head and grip end of the putter. This completely rebalances the putter for improved tempo and consistency in the stroke, and this major-winning technology continues to dominate on Tours around the world.
New Microhinge Star Insert
The Insert on an Odyssey Putter has always been a vital component and this year a new Microhinge Star Insert provides a firmer feel and enhanced sound at impact while maintaining the same roll benefits of our Tour-proven White Hot Microhinge Insert. It’s already the choice of some of the best players in the world.
Rich Black Finish
The combination of elegant black PVD coating give these putters a clean rich look, and complement the original Stroke Lab models with the silver and black finish.
Features & Specifications
- Available RH & LH
- Wide Blade Style Head Shape
- Black PVD Finish
- Stroke Lab Weighting Shaft
- Microhinge Star Insert
- Length: 33", 34" & 35" inch models
- Loft 3°, Lie 70°, Toe Hang 0°
- Head Weight 360g
- Full Shaft Offset
- Headcover Included
- Grip: Pistol or Overisze (OS)
We believe you'll like your Odyssey Putter so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new club for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another putter or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.