Nike Golf News, Advice and Buyers Guide
Nike is one of the world’s most iconic sports brands, with its classic Swoosh insignia it’s instantly recognisable. Tiger Woods made the Nike Golf brand infamous and in 2013 when Rory Mcilroy signed a 10 year deal Nike Golf is regarded as a strong hold in the industry with many of the worlds top players choosing the Nike Brand as there apparel. Former World No.1 Jason Day made the switch. It was announced in 2016 that Nike will no longer manufacture any hardware, closing the chapter on club and ball production. Nike's sole focus is now in the apparel and footwear market
Key Pieces to look out for with Nike Golf this 2017 Season
Nike Lunar Command 2 Golf Shoes -
- Enjoy lightweight comfort in the Nike Lunar Command 2 Golf Shoes. Featuring Flywire technology and Lunarlon foam.
Nike M NK Dry Golf Polo Slim Tipped -
- This Nike Dry Tipped Golf Polo sports a ribbed collar and is designed to keep you looking great on and off the course.
- It features the sweat-wicking power of Dri-FIT technology to help keep you dry and comfortable.
Nike HyperAdapt Storm Fit Jacket -
- This Hyperadapt Storm-Fit Jacket has continued into the 2017 Range. It is designed with quieter woven material to provide lightweight, quiet and rain proof performance.
- The Hyperadapt construction allows ultimate stretch and protection from the elements.
Nike Tech Golf Glove -
- This Tech Glove is designed with Dri-FIT technology and perforated leather to provide a responsive feel and breathable comfort.
- Spandex fabric throughout stretches with you to allow natural range of motion.
Nike » Shoes
Showing 12 of 13 -See More
Nike » Gloves
Showing 4 of 6 -See More
Nike » Clothing
Showing 41 of 92 -See More
Nike » Sale
Showing 33 of 54 -See More