Nike Golf News, Advice and Buyers Guide
Nike is one of the world’s most iconic sports brands, with its classic Swoosh insignia it’s instantly recognisable. Tiger Woods made the Nike Golf brand infamous and in 2013 when Rory Mcilroy signed a 10 year deal Nike Golf is regarded as a strong hold in the industry. It was announced this year, of late 2016 that Nike will no longer manufacture any hardware, closing the chapter on club and ball production, to focus on the footwear and apparel market.
Key Pieces to look out for with Nike Golf this season
Nike Lunar Control IV Men’s Golf Shoe
- The ultimate control shoes that provides stability, comfort as well as an ultra stylish look, these are the Golf Shoes as worn by Rory Mcilroy on the tour.
Nike FI Impact II Ladies Golf Shoes
- The FI Impact 2 shoes are designed using inspiration from their Free running shoe. They have a lightweight engineered mesh upper that provides exceptional comfort as well as ventilation and support.
Nike Aeroloft Vest
- The Aeroloft Vest is designed to provide ventilated lightweight warmth and mobility throughout the swing.
- The blown in poly fill provides warmth and protection from the elements and the drop tail adds extra coverage.
Nike Aeroloft Hyperadapt Golf Jacket
- The Aeroloft full zip golf jacket that is designed to provide ventilated lightweight warmth. The hyperadapt construction enhances mobility throughout the swing.
Check out this seasons key footwear and apparel pieces for 2016/17
Nike » Shoes
Showing 12 of 13 -See More
Nike » Gloves
Showing 4 of 6 -See More
Nike » Clothing
Showing 41 of 92 -See More
Nike » Sale
Showing 33 of 54 -See More