Mizuno T20 Blue IP Golf Wedge Custom Stamp
- Authorsied Online Mizuno Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- New T20 Wedges (NEW Hydroflow Micro Grooves)
- Blue IP Finish
- Standard Fitted Shaft (Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Wedge Flex)
- Standard Fitted Grip (Golf Pride Multi-Compound)
- Full Custom Options Available
Mizuno T20 - Maintain Spin with Hydroflow Micro Grooves
The precision and feel of Mizuno's Grain Flow Forged HD process suits the manufacture of wedges like no other. Perfected for over 50 years at one factory in Hiroshima, Japan, Mizuno's forging expertise is revered for its consistency of manufacture, distance control and incredible feedback.
The T20 Wedges feature new HYDROFLOW MICRO GROOVES that are laser etched to release moisture and maintain spin in damp conditions. These are Spin Weighted Wedges with weight placed high, discreetly within a tapered blade for increased spin and stability from off centre strikes.
After Grain Flow Forging every T20 head is mechanically milled to the highest possible tolerances - ensuring a perfectly flat face and consistent spin.
Precise CNC Milled Grooves
Born infused 1025 billets are more durable for longer lasting grooves and spin you can trust. T20's higher lofted wedges carry a wider shallower groove for the partial shots played around the green. Alternatively, our lower lofted options have the deeper, narrower groove more suited to full shots.
Classic Teardrop Flow
Profile flows from a defined teardrop 46 degree pitching wedge for full shots, through to a more rounded 60 degree for versatility around the green.
Premium Shaft & Grip
Fitted as standard with premium components, the T20 Wedges come with the Dynamic Gold Tour Issue shaft and Multi Compound Grip. Through custom build, you can also choose any upgrade shaft or grip at no extra cost.
Put an authentic tour touch to your Mizuno wedge with a custom stamp. You can add six characters in any one of 12 different colours. Just like Mizuno Tour staff players.
- Number, letter or # mark available (no other symbols)
- No more than 6 characters per wedge (a space counts as a character)
- 12 colours to choose from
- Mizuno reserves the right to refuse any requests deemed to be offensive
- Each stamp is unique and will vary slightly in depth and positioning
- The cost is per wedge – regardless of the number of characters
Royal Blue / Yellow / Red / Orange / Green / Purple / Black / Gold / White / Silver / Pink / Light Blue