Mizuno JPX 921 Tour Golf Irons
- Authorised Online Mizuno Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
The stunning new JPX921 Tour maintains its predecessor's surprising fusion of precision with stability from off-centre strikes. Now even thicker behind impact for an enhanced, softer feel, with tour refined short irons for smoother turf interaction. Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan.
Club Features & Benefits...
- Forged in Hiroshima Japan: Grain Flow Forged HD at our legendary facility from 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon steel - for an identifiable and unsurpassed Mizuno feel.
- Modern tour flighted: Mizuno’s Stability Frame with toe bias weighting, gives the longer CG distance needed for a straighter, consistent ball flight.
- Workshop refined short irons: An even narrower sole to the shorter irons tested for clean turf interaction.
- Harmonic Impact: Feel impact for a fraction longer thanks to the thicker cavity pad – evolved from Mizuno’s study of vibration patterns.
- Pearl Brush Finish: Anti-glare to minimise distractions over the ball.
- Stock Shaft - KBS S-Taper
- Stock Grip - Z Grip Full Cord
What Mizuno Say...
"The longer-term Mizuno professionals tend to play our MP irons - but younger players coming from other brands seem to prefer the stripped-back functionality of the JPX Tour. There's a sharper look and straighter flight that lends itself to the way they interpret the game."
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.