Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal Steel Golf Irons
- Authorised Online Mizuno Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Custom Fit Service Available
The JPX921 Hot Metal is Mizuno’s 3rd generation to use Chromoly – R&D generally accept that any new technology needs 3 generations to near peak performance.
The JPX921 Hot Metal irons pair Mizuno's fastest ever ball speeds with a piercingly straight, ball flight and controllable landing angles. The 3rd generation of Mizuno irons to utilize the resilience of Chromoly - the JPX921 has the most complex face geometry to date for additional energy from the clubface.
- Faster and faster Chromoly 4140M: Our 3rd generation of designing and manufacturing irons using Chromoly – now taken to its limits. A re-engineered CORTECH face, is now 0.2mm thinner across the centre point.
- Seamless Cup Face: A new variable thickness sole design allows the leading edge to act as a hinge, resulting in greater face flex and ball speeds.
- Harmonic Impact: Predicting vibration patters dictated 3 additional sound ribs – producing a more solid sensation.
- Pearl Brush Finish: Anti-glare to minimise distractions over the ball.
- Stability Frame: Extreme perimeter weighting with toe bias for stability from off centre strikes.
- Stock Shaft - NIPPON NSPRO 950GH NEO.
- Stock Grip - MCC Plus 4 Grey.
- Right Handed & Left Handed sets available.
Full Custom Options are available - See the custom options tab for the full range of options
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another iron set or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.