Mizuno JPX 921 Forged Golf Irons
- Authorised Online Mizuno Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
Despite the all the tech, the JPX921 Forged gets noticeably sleeker through the set and feels more like a traditional forged iron.
The JPX921 Forged iron integrates the power of Chromoly into a full-body Forged iron for the very first time. Initially applied in Mizuno's Hot Metal irons - Chromoly has made the cross over to a Mizuno's forgings with staggering results. The fastest ball speeds Mizuno has ever produced from a fully Forged iron - a treat for both the senses and the scorecard. Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan.
Club Features & Benefits
- Forged in Hiroshima Japan: Grain Flow Forged HD at our legendary facility - for an identifiable and unsurpassed Mizuno feel.
- Faster, Forged, First: Chromoly 4120 allows a clubface upto 0.5mm thinner for our fastest peak and average ball speeds from a full body Forged iron.
- Sleeker Compact Profile: A shorter blade length throughout, bevelled training edge and reduced offset.
- CNC Back Milled: A 6.4% wider back milled slot increases stability from off centre strikes – from a smaller clubhead.
- Stability Frame: Additional perimeter weighting with toe bias for stability from off centre strikes.
- Pearl Brush Finish: Anti-glare to minimise distractions over the ball.
- Stock Shaft - Nippon Modus 120 Stiff, Nippon Modus 105 Reg,
- Stock Grip - MCC+4 Grey
What Mizuno Say...
"The JPX921 Forged is everything you could want from an iron - stable, incredibly fast from the face, coupled with that incredibly soft Mizuno Forged feel. I like how the slightly reduced offset and bevelled trailing edge give a sleeker, faster look to the head."
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.