Mizuno CLK Golf Hybrid
- Authorised Online Mizuno Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Headcover & Tool Included
With an eight way adjustable hosel, the CLK hybrid can be precisely set to fill the distance gap between your longest irons and shortest fairway wood. Mid and slow swing speed players have the option uf putting up to four CLK hybrids into play, creating a wider distance span at the longer end of the bag.
- Amplified Shockwave Sole - This delivers more energy for faster ball speeds, while pushing weight lower and forward for a high, low spinning flight.
- 1170 Maraging Steel Face - Ultra thin, durable face material for faster ball speeds and the freedom to create a more stable clubhead.
- Versatile Playing Profile - Sitting exactly between a long iron and a fairway wood, the CLK is equally at home form the fairway or off the tee.
- 32 Set Up Possibilities - With four different heads, each with an 8-way adjustasble hosel theres a setup, flight and look to suit the most sensitive eye.
Club Features and Benefits
- Right Hand & Left Hand Options
- Fujikura Speeder Evolution Shaft Fitted as Standard
- 8-Way adjustable hosel
- 1770 Maraging Steel Face
- Versatile Playing Profile
We believe you'll like this new Hybrid so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Hybrid for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.