Mizuno ST200X Driver
- Authorised Online Mizuno Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- ST200 X Driver
- Full Custom Options Available (See Custom Options Tab)
- Headcover & Tool Included
Mizuno ST200X - TOUR READY, WORLD READY
The Mizuno ST200X is a High launch with draw bias and Beta rich Ti face Driver. This model is best for mid and lower swing speed golfers.
The ST200X Driver has an extreme lightweight design to encourage a higher flight and draw bias, designed to work best with Mizuno’s own Japan specification M-FUSION 39g shaft. The ST200X head has its own unique shape, additional heel weight and upright lie angle, all working together to encourage a distance-enhancing, high draw flight. Built upon the increased ball speeds of Mizuno’s new multi-thickness Beta Rich Forged Titanium face.
17% Stronger Face Material - The ST200 Driver has been made from a multi thickness, Forged SAT Beta 2041 Ti (Titanium) that is incredibly responsive across the clubface and maintains performance for longer (compared to traditional 6-4 Ti).
For Mid to Low Swing Speeds - The ST200X Driver has been designed to work in tandem with Mizuno's own M-FUSION 39gram graphite shaft, to increase clubhead speed and launch angle.
Draw Profile Design - A completely unique head shape, designed with more mass in the heel and additional heel weight, to produce a Draw Bias head shape and design.
Predictable Performance - Weight savings from a compacted Wave Sole and variable-thickness graphite crown used low and deep to combine low spin with stability from off-centre strikes.
Pure at Impact - A collection of structural refinements to achieve a more tour preferred, solid sound at impact. This driver feels and sounds incredibly pure.
Features & Specifications
- RH Only 10.5° (Adjustable)
- 460cc Crown Volume
- Adjustable Loft Range 8.5° - 12.5°
- Standard Fitted Shaft (M-Fusion 40R)
- Full Custom Options Available - (See Custom Options Tab)
- Headcover & Tool Included
We believe you'll like this new Driver so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Driver for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate