Mizuno ST200 TS Fairway Wood
- Authorised Online Mizuno Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Adjustable Loft Model (Tool Included)
- Headcover Included
- Full Custom Options Available (See Custom Options Tab)
Mizuno ST200 Fairway Wood - TOUR READY . WORLD READY
Ultra stable with Maraging steel face. The ST200 TS Fairway woods is best for players who want low spin and forgiveness.
Introducing a new multi-thickness Maraging steel face for increased initial ball speeds. The ST200 fairway woods combine the unlikely companions of low spin and massive forgiveness for minimal distance loss from off-centre strikes. The ST200 woods set up beautifully at address within a modified ‘Tour Ready’ profile.
- Extend Your Long Game - A new MAS1C Maraging face and multi-thickness design has been designed for greater energy transfer and faster ball speeds from across the clubface.
- Improved Stability Without Adding Spin - Weight saved from a compacted Wave Sole and variable-thickness graphite crown has been relocated low and deep.
- Tour Ready - The ST200 provides a softer leading edge and hosel transition deliver a tour accepted look within a confidence-inspiring profile.
- Wet Weather Score Lines - Full scorelines to maintain adequate spin and ball flight in moist or wet conditions.
Features & Specifications
- 3W 15° RH Only
- Adjustable Loft (13° - 17°)
- Standard Fitted Shaft (Diamana M+ 60 Red Regular / D+ 70 White Stiff)
- Headcover & Tool Included
We believe you'll like this new Fairway so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Fairway for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.