Mizuno ST-Z Fairway Wood
- Authorised Online Mizuno Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Full Custom Options Available (See Custom Options Tab)
- Headcover Included
Ultra-stable with low spin efficiency
A throwback profile – with curves for the purist and performance for the pragmatist. Mizuno's 3rd generation MAS1C face is Mizuno's most powerful to date. A balanced package of low spin performance and stability – not common in most fairway woods. With adjustable hosel in both 3 and 5 wood.
"The fairway wood might be the least regularly changed club in any bag – so we spent a lot of time looking at older models that our tour players had hung onto over the years. It ended with a lot of really subtle touches on the ST-Z – leading edge, transition into the hosel. There's a lot to like at address."
- MAS1C Maraging face: With optimized CORTECH multi-face thickness. Our thinnest and hottest FW face to date.
- Ultra-lightweight Carbon Crown: Lowers the COG for better spin vs MOI performance
- Re-engineered WAVE Technology: Compact Wave design lowers the mass contribution allowing for higher MOI and lower Center of Gravity.
- Quick Switch 3 & 5 WOOD: Provides 4 degrees of loft and face angle adjustability
Features & Specifications
- 3W 15° RH & LH / 5W 18° RH Only
- Headcover Included
We believe you'll like this new Fairway so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Fairway for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.