Mizuno MP20 HMB Utility Golf Iron
- Authorised Online Mizuno Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- New MP20 HMB Utility Iron
- #2 (16°) #3 (19°) #4 (22°) #5 (25°) Utility Loft Options
- Full Custom Options Available
The Mizuno MP-20 range has evolved from the DNA of irons that shaped the modern game, launched major winning careers and inspired generations of ‘tour edition’ muscle backs. Mizuno's Irons are exclusively Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan, where Mizuno has refined the art of feel for over 50 years. This year the MP-20 range has once again been plated in copper, just like Mizuno's legendary TN87, to give an impact sensation recognised as Mizuno's purest ever. Three irons have been created, each with their own unique appeal, to work alone or blend within a custom set.
The perfect long iron replacement, driving iron or hybrid replacement and fitted as standard with premium components, the MP20 HMB Utility Iron come with the Nippon NS Pro Modus 120 shaft and Multi Compound Grip. Through custom build, you can also choose any upgrade shaft or grip at no extra cost.
Features & Benefits
- Loft Options - #2 (16°) #3 (19°) #4 (22°) #5 (25°)
- Standard Fitted Steel Shaft (Nippon NS Pro Modus 120 S, X)
- Standard Fitted Grip (Golf Pride Multi-Compound Black/White)
- Full Custom Options Available (See Custom Options Tab)
- Long Iron Replacement Utility
We believe you'll like this new Hybrid so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Hybrid for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another hybrid or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents/scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.