Mizuno M-Craft 3 Golf Putter
- Authorised Online Mizuno Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- 3 Colour Finishes (White Satin / Black ION & Blue ION)
- One Length 34" Inch
- Adustable Weight (Weight Kit & Tool Provided)
- Headcover Included
M-Craft - Milled & Forged Precision Putters
The new Mizuno M. CRAFT a line of putters that lives up to Mizuno’s reputation for producing equipment of absolute precision and feedback.
Forged from premium 1025 mild carbon steel, then CNC milled to create the most precise shape and alignment. With three initial classic shapes in three striking finishes and additional weight kit to adjust to a variety of putting conditions.
The M-Craft 3 Putter is a Face Balanced mid-mallet. Providing stability for golfers with less putting arc.
- Absolute Precision - Forged and CNC Milled from 1025 mild carbon steel for incredible precision and feel. Deep face milling creates a softer feel and pure roll.
- Heavyweight Stability - At a weighty 355 grams, M-CRAFT’s head promotes a fluid, rhythmical putting stroke.
- Additional Weight Kit Provided - Includes two 3 gram weights, two 13 gram weights to be interchanged with the 8 gram fitted weights. Allowing the M.CRAFT to adjust to a variety of putting conditions.
Three Great Colour Finishes
Choose from one of three stunning finishes. Classic White Satin, bold Blue ION or intense Black ION.
Features & Specifications
- RH Only
- Length 34"
- Loft 4°
- Lie Angle 70°
- 1/2 Shaft Offset
- Headcover & Weight Kit Included
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate