Mizuno ES21 Golf Wedge
- Wide Sole
- Authorised Online Mizuno Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Full Custom Options Available
The sweet spot of traditional wedges sits on the heel however the new ES21 wedge has a perfectly centred sweet spot which is easier to hit more consistently. This ensures a squarer strike, longer contact and hight more consistant spin.
- Spin Central: A perfectly centred sweet spot is easier to hit consistently – ensuring a squarer strike, longer contact and higher spin.
- Predictable & Consistent: Hollow body stainless steel 431 construction creates a higher, deeper CG.
- High Toe / Low Heel: Incredibly stable on open face, floated shots.
- Quad Cut Grooves: Ultra precise CNC Milled grooves cut into durable Grain Flow Forged Boron infused steel.
- Wet Weather Performance: Hydroflow Micro Grooves are laser etched to release moisture and reduce spin in damp conditions.
- Standard or Wide Sole Options: Options for both amateurs and elite players looking for more spin consistency.
- Right Handed Only
- Lofts - 54,56,58,60
- Stock Shaft - True Temper KBS Hi-Rev 115 Black Ion
- Stock Grip - Lamkin ST Hybrid
What Mizuno Say...
“We’ve taken a very Mizuno type approach to the ES21 by keeping the top line very sleek – despite the technology inside. Our testing showed that there’s a lot of good golfers out there who will be surprised at the gains they could make by having more predictable spin numbers.”
We believe you'll like this new wedge so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your wedge for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.