Glenmuir Mens Killin Zip Neck Contrast Panel Golf Midlayer
- Authorised Retailer
- Free UK Delivery*
- Full Manufacture Warranty
The popular Killin zip neck midlayer features contrast shoulder and side panels that will keep you looking great both on and off the course. Finished with an embossed lock down zip and Glenmuir embroidery on the right sleeve and at the centre back neck, it is a must have item this season. Active Smart technology helps maintain body temperature by releasing excess heat for breathability.
- 100% performance polyester
- Shoulder and side panels with contrasting colour
- Rib cuffs and hem helps hold shape
- Active Smart technology for temperature control
- Teflon DWR provides water resistance and helps repel water
- Glenmuir embossed lock down zip with chin guard with piping detail
- Embroidery of logo on the right sleeve and at the centre back neck
- Sizes Small - XXL
Available in 2 colours
- Ascot Blue/White
- Black/Light Grey
This Killin Zip Neck Contrast Panel Midlayer looks great with the Ethan Tipped Detail Polo. Click here for more details.
View our full range of Glenmuir Golf Clothing
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate