Garmin Approach S40 GPS Golf Watch
- Authorised Retailer
- Free UK Delivery*
- Full Manufacture Warranty
The Approach S40 GPS Watch is available in three colours and features a colour touch screen, showing you distances to the front,middle and back of the green as well as hazards and any trouble on the holes. This device also automatically records the location and distance of each shot detected so if you are playing in foggy conditions, this device will guide you towards your ball.
For even more precise automatic game tracking and a full overview of your game, pair with the Approach CT10 club tracking sensors. You can use the Garmin Golf app for live scoring, automatic scorecard uploads and the ability to review all your stats in real time during play and after your round on your compatible smartphone. With the additional smartwatch features, you can wear it all day, and it can track your activities weather it'll be golf or other sports.
- Gives the shape of the greens
- 15 Hours of battery life
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 courses from around the world
- Compatible with your smart phone
- Pair up this watch with the CT10 tracker system
- Tracks everyday activities such as sleep and steps
- White/Gold: 010-02140-02
- Black: 010-02140-01
In the box...
- Approach S40
- Charging/data cable
Physical & Performance...
- GPS - Yes
- Display resolution - 240 x 240 pixels
- Weight - 43 g
- Display type - Sunlight visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life - Smartwatch mode: Up to 10 days / GPS mode: Up to 15 hours
- Display size - 1.2" diameter
Maps & Navigation...
- Time/dateyes Water rating 5 ATM
- TruSwing™ compatible- Yes
- Hazards and course targets - Yes
- Garmin AutoShot™ - Yes
- Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit) - Yes
- Race an activityNoStep counter - Yes
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile - Yes
- Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course) - Automatic
- Smartphone compatibility - iPhone®, Android™
- Lens material - Chemically strengthened glass
- Automatic club tracking compatible (requires accessory) - Yes
- Calendar - Yes
- Find my phone - Yes
- Alarm clock - Yes
- Strap material - Silicone
- Auto Lap® - Yes
- Auto Pause® - Yes
- Quick release bands - Yes
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green) - Yes
- Gyroscope - Yes
- GPS time sync - Yes
- Physical size - 43.4 x 43.4 x 11.7 mm
- Round timer/odometer - Yes
- Sunrise/sunset times - Yes
- GPS speed and distance - Yes
- Automatic daylight saving time - Yes
- Hydration - Yes (in Garmin Connect™)
- Smart notifications - Yes
- Green View with manual pin position - Yes
- Weather - Yes
- Preloaded with 41k courses worldwide - Yes
- Colour display - Yes
- Auto CourseView updates - Yes
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal) - Yes
- Stopwatch - Yes
- Sleep - Yes
- Accelerometer - Yes
- Yardage to layups/doglegs - Yes
- Handicap scoring - Yes
- GPS-based distance, time and pace - Yes
- Touch and/or button lock - Yes
- Timer - Yes
- TrueUp™- Yes
- Available run profiles - Running, indoor running
- Touchscreen - Yes
- Digital scorecard - Yes
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it) - Yes
- Custom targets - Yes
- Alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goals including time, distance, heart rate or calories) - Yes
- Menstrual Cycle - Yes (in Garmin Connect™)
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate