Garmin Approach Z82 Laser Range Finder - gives you the most accurate reading on the market within 10 inches of the flag.
- Official Online Garmin Internet Retailer
- Free UK Delivery*
- Full Manufacture Warranty
Set your sights on something greater with the Approach® Z82 laser range finder with GPS. The flag finder locks in with vibrational feedback, and image stabilization makes it easier to find and range the flag, giving you precise distances within 10” of the pin. See full-color 2-D CourseView mapping and Green View overlay on more than 41,000 courses worldwide. Quickly scroll through hazards on the course map with hazard view. Approach Z82 displays wind speed and direction so you can take that into account when approaching your shot1. The PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts based on uphill or downhill slope. An external indicator light — which can be turned on and off — lets you and your playing partners know when you’re in tournament mode. Be sure to keep track of your score, and measure shot distances to participate in weekly leaderboards and review your stats1.
- Most accurate laser range finder on the market within 10” of the flag, up to 450 yards
- Image stabilization makes it easier to find and range the flag for precise distances to the pin; vibrational feedback lets you know when you’ve locked in
- Full-color 2-D CourseView mapping for more than 41,000 courses worldwide overlaid on the viewfinder
- The Laser Range Arc feature draws an arc on the 2-D CourseView map at the distance the laser ranged, so you can see everything in play at that distance
- Hazard view allows you to quickly scroll through each hazard on the map
- Green View feature displays yardages to the front and back of the green
- Displays wind speed and direction1
- Understand the shot’s true distance with the PlaysLike Distance feature, which adjusts uphill or downhill slope
- PinPointer feature shows direction to green on blind shots
White/Black - 010-02260-00
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate
Non-UK Customers - Brexit
Currently no decision has been made on what trading agreement will be in place come January, but EU customers looking to return products from January may/will be liable for any duties/tarrifs that have to be paid. If you return an item and have not paid the various costs, these will be deducted or charged before any refund or exchange.