Shop by Category
Garmin - Advice, News and Buyers Guide
The Garmin brand & company considered a giant in the technology industry, which many of us know them for their GPS & Sat - Nav systems, have recently emerged into the golf industry & are now producing some top quality GPS & GPS watches. The S1 & S2 watch from Garmin took to the market with rave reviews and became very popular.
To continue in their success Garmin have now released New for 2016 the Garmin S20, S5, S6 and G10 Golf GPS
LATEST ADDITION - ALL NEW X40 GPS WATCH Golf & Fitness Tracking Combined.
Incredibly smart & intuitive technology packed into these sporty stylishly designed watches from Garmin.
Garmin Approach S5 Golf Watch 2016
- CourseView - Get full-colour hole-by-hole details for more than 38,000 international courses, even before you play them. Preview doglegs, hazards and green shapes from wherever you are on the course, or even from the clubhouse.
- Precise Yardage - One glance at your wrist from any point on the course is all it takes to get yardages to the front, back and middle of greens with clear, easy-to-read numbering.
- Green View - With Green View, you get a close up view of the green where you can drag the flag to position it where you see it, giving you more accurate yardage.
- Layup Distances - Course management is key – especially if you haven’t played a course before. Layup distance shows you yardages to doglegs and other hazards on the course.
- Smart Notifications - Receive emails, texts, alerts and more right on your watch. S5 displays whatever your compatible smartphone can display wirelessly via Bluetooth.
- Stat Tracking - Input strokes, putts per round, GIR and fairways hit while it’s still fresh on your mind. Then later,when you finish your round, access your Garmin Connect Mobile to check your scores and round statistics.
Garmin Approach S6 Golf Watch New 2016
- The S6 has been designed slimmer in style & much more lightweight than the S5 packed full of those highly clever & intuitive features you expect in a high resolution color touch screen. This is the first GPS watch of its kind to offer a Swing Metrics guide. This allows you to measure swing tempo & give you tempo training. it measures this through the relationship between your up swing & down swing, which then expresses the ratio. Tempo Training uses the ideal ratio of 3:1then gives you audible tones to synchronize your swing & fine tune its mechanics.
The Approach S6 boast the same great features that have been packed into the S5 & come’s available in a cool white or sporty black.
- An exciting new addition to add to your Garmin S6 is the TruSwing Club sensor. Use this to see how your swing mechanics affect the ball flight and your overall shot result. Enjoy a fantastic new way to glance at swing training data on your wrist. Right now we have this on a Bundle deal when you buy a Garmin S6 Watch so it’s defiantly worth checking out.
New in hand held GPS systems from Garmin feature the G8. The light, sleek and durable Approach G8, with a 3 inch multi touch colour display is Garmin’s most feature packed handheld GPS golf device yet.
If your looking for the latest in GPS technology to take to the course then Garmin produce some of the most feature packed products with the top quality you would expect from this brand, certainly a major player in this market and worth some serious consideration when choosing your new device.