FootJoy Mens Spectrum Golf Glove
- Plenty of colour options
- Authorised FJ Online Retailer
- Fast Delivery!
Match your glove to your clothing colour with this colourful range from FootJoy. The FootJoy Spectrum Golf Gloves offers the golfer soft cabretta leather that has been specially tanned to retain colour, resist water and perspiration whilst retaining a soft comfortable feel.
- FiberSof™ - Exclusive FiberSof™ material along the back of the glove, which provides comfort, fit consistency and moisture management.
- PowerNet™ Mesh - Breathable elasticised PowerNet Mesh creates cool comfort while improving fit and flexibility.
- Premium Cabretta Leather Palm & Full Index Finger - Ensures a soft feel with added perspiration resistance for a durable and consistent grip.
- Soft Feel - Cabretta leather in the entire palm of the glove provides a smooth feel with perspiration resistance.
- Bright Red - 60037
- Ocean Blue - 60060
- Lime - 60241
- Orange - 60151
- Navy - 60128
- Yellow - 60274
- Tan - 60274
- Black - 60280
- Grey - 60283
If you are new to golf and wondering why it is so important to wear one, please click on this link to our blog.
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate