Shop by Category
Shop by Colour
Shop by Department
FootJoy Golf Gloves Advice, News and Buyers Guide
The FootJoy Glove is an Icon in its own right, you will see the FJ logo displayed on many a golfers hand, as FootJoy boast being, the #1 Glove played on Tour. The FootJoy brand prides itself not only on its superior footwear, but also for gloves. Each model has a superb fit and feel and has been created with the golfer in mind, to produce a glove for all occassions. The finest premium leathers are used and synthetic materials to give you that unrivaled quality.
FootJoy Gloves are worn by more Tour Pro's than any other glove, thats why it is Number #1
Give yourself the perfect grip and let FJ take care of your golf glove. Constructed to the highest quality and offered in a wide range of sizes in various performance styles, there is a FootJoy Glove to suit every golfer.
Here are some of the Key FootJoy Gloves below to look out for:
New For 2018
- FootJoy Contour FLX - The new FJ Contour FLX golf glove is handcrafted with a premium CabrettaSof leather along with a technically-advanced combination construction for optimum feel, comfortable fit, lightweight breathability and flexibility. Learn More
- FootJoy Pro FLX - This new FootJoy Pro FLX golf glove features the finest hand crafted leather. It is engineered to stay softer longer and provide exceptional moisture resistance. Golf's #1 combination glove offers breathable PowerNet mesh across the knuckles. Learn More
FootJoy Premium Leather Gloves
- FootJoy Pure Touch - The Pure Touch Premium is the top of the range leather glove that FootJoy offer. This glove is used by many golf professional worldwide, it offers incredible feel with its tailored fit and hand crafted premium leather. Learn More
- FootJoy CarbrettaSof - The All Leather FootJoy CabrettaSof glove provides a soft feel with added durability at tremendous value. Learn More
- FootJoy StaSof - Experience the ultimate in tour-proven performance! The StaSof golf glove provides optimum feel, unmatched grip, exceptional moisture management and long lasting softness in all climates and conditions of play. Learn More
- FootJoy Spectrum - Look good on the golf course with this colourful range from FootJoy. The FootJoy Spectrum Golf Gloves offers the golfer soft cabretta leather that has been specially tanned to retain colour, resist water and perspiration whilst retaining a soft comfortable feel. Learn More
FootJoy leather gloves, give you the ultimate soft feel and quality in the hand, that lets you feel completely connected to the golf club.
FootJoy All Weather Gloves
- FootJoy GTxtreme - The FootJoy GTxtreme Golf Glove has been designed to provide optimum grip performance along with a precision fit and excellent durability in all climate conditions. Learn More
- FootJoy WinterSof - This performance winter golf glove is sold exclusively in pairs. The new polyester microfibre fleece provides lightweight comfort and warmth. The improved water resistant non-woven synthetic palm helps to keep your hands dry, while the index finger and contoured palm offers exceptional all weather grip and durability. A long cuff length provides a comfortable FootJoy fit and added warmth. Learn More
- FootJoy Raingrip Extreme - The wet weather glove from FootJoy a must-have performance glove for wet weather conditions. Sold as a single glove or in a pair. Learn More
All our FootJoy Golf gloves come in a wide range of sizes, so you can find the best fit for your hand, there range covers Men's, Ladies and Junior's. If your unsure about what size glove you should be wearing and what is meant to be a good fit, we have produced a guide below to give you a helping hand.
For more information please visit our golf gloves buyers guide on our blog