FootJoy Lisle Flower Print Golf Polo Shirt - Limited Edition
- Authorised FootJoy Online Retailer - Full back up service
- Great Value - Quality Material
This new Stretch Lisle Pique with Flower Print design will keep you looking great both on and off the course with its smart styling and modern athletic fit.
It is made with Exclusive ProDry fabric that provides moisture management and thermal protection and features an Anti-Microbial Finish that eliminates odour.
- FJ ProDry Lightweight Stretch Lisle Fabric
- Contrast rear yoke logo
- Tonal collar and rear yoke logo
- Anti-Microbial finish to prevent build up of odour
- SPF 30 UV protection
- Easy Care - Avoids wrinkling and shrinkage
- Double stitiched seams offer added durability
- Available in two colour options
- Material - 88% Polyester : 12% Spandex
What we say! It is hard to do justice through the images regarding the print style of this shirt. The flower print is not too much and not too bold. This shirt would suit both teen, adult or senior.
- White - 90244 (Part of FJ's Limited Release Royal Collection)
- Navy - 90243 (Part of FJ's Limited Release Spirit Collection)
- Red / Navy - 92938 (Added August 20 Part of FJ's Limited Release Arlington Collection)
- Grey - 92939 (Added August 20 Part of FJ's Limited Release Emerald Bay Collection)
This Lisle Flower Print Golf Polo Shirt looks great with the Tapered Fit Lightweight Golf Chino. Click here for more details.
View our full range of FootJoy Golf Clothing
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate