The FootJoy Women's Embody Golf Boot provides waterproof protection in the severest of wet weather ground conditions.
- Limited one-year waterproof guarantee
- Pulsar™ cleats by Softspikes
- Available in UK Sizes 4-8 wide and some colour options offer UK Sizes 3-8 Medium
Waterproof Protection - Plush NappaLuxe™ leather offers outstanding waterproof comfort, remarkable visual appeal and durability.
- Plush Comfort - The lightweight cushioned fit-bed provides extreme underfoot comfort and heel support. The fit-bed ensures a comfortable underfoot environment by dampening shock while walking.
- Full Grain Leather Uppers - Full grain leather uppers offer outstanding waterproof comfort, breathability, and durability.
- Contour Last - Full rounded toe character, full across forefoot, standard instep and heel. The last bottom has been contoured to closer match the shape of the foot.
- Turf Gripping Advantage - Pulsar cleats by Softspikes are the #1 selling cleat in golf and the overwhelming choice of touring professionals worldwide. The Pulsar cleats feature all the same turf grip and walking comfort advantages of Black Widow plus the additions of radiused legs for extra durability and cleat webbing for easier cleaning.
- 1 Year Waterproof Warranty
Footjoy offer these in two colours.
- Black - 96124 (Velcro Closure Strap)
- Brown - 96122
View our full range of FootJoy Golf Shoes
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate