FootJoy Stratos Men's Golf Shoes
- Brand new shoe design from FJ
- Buy with confidence - Full Warranty - Authorised Online FJ Retailer.
- FJ Casual Series
The new FJ Stratos with it's Stratofoam midsole are ultra comfortable and can be worn on and off the golf course. Featuring a proprietary cushioning system which is engineered from a unique compound blend that allows each shoe to absorb shock and return energy. The huge benefit of this energy return is that each shoe works for you, helping reduce foot fatiguein improving performance.
Features and Benefits...
- Superior Fit - Wrap-Around comfort w/inner bootie system. Super comfortable, no-slip fit
- Well-Appointed Details - Wrap-Around comfort with inner bootie system. Super comfortable, no-slip fit
- New Last - Provides oblique toe box. Allows toes to spread and grip
- Reinforced Heel Counter - Provides tour-requested rear-foot stability
- New Proprietary Traction - Game-changing spikeless traction and control through versa-tax outsole
- New Proprietary Cushioning - Super soft and lightweight stratofoam midsole material
- 1 Year Waterproof Warranty
- Tour Proven Design
- Soft Touch
Manufacture product details...
- White - 50012
- Grey - 50042
- Navy - 50043
- Cognac - 50065
View our full range of FootJoy Golf Shoes
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate