Footjoy » Shoes
Shop by Category
Footjoy Golf Shoes Advice, News and Buyers Guide
Footjoy is well known & regarded as the No.#1 Shoe in Golf It has been operating since 1857 and has devoted it’s time in developing technology and designs that will enhance and improve their line of golf shoes. With a considerable amount of years and experience to back them up, Footjoy has become a very reliable and trusted manufacturer of golf shoes.
The basic key features to note for any Footjoy Shoes are the following:
• Waterproof with Warranty
• Durable & Stable
• Superior Comfort & Lightweight Design
• Stylish & Fashionable
There are a range of Footjoy golf shoes that are water resistant and these come with a full waterproof warranty. It is one of the key important features that provides peace of mind for us golfers, when buying your shoes.
- Durability & Comfort is something you expect & comes naturally to Footjoy shoes With all the decades of making golf shoes, they have determined the best materials for a durable, long lasting and yet very comfortable shoes, the perfect combination.
- The company uses high quality materials that are lightweight yet durable. Duramax Rubbers for the outsoles and EVA for the midsoles.
Footjoy shoes always manage to maintain their comfortable and durable reputation as a high quality brand.
It might not seem much, but a good golfer knows exactly why getting the right shoes is crucial for every game. Spending a few hours walking round a course can be a long time so its vital you have a comfortable & durable pair of shoes that can help get you round. It helps you gain firm footing when trying to hit the ball, therefore contributing to the power of your swing and the trajectory of the ball.
Key New Shoes for 2016 that are defiantly worth a look include,
The Hyperflex & Hyperflex BOA Laced
- These are sure to be a star performer this year considered to be the ultimate in an athletic performance golf shoe. Beautifully crafted with unparalleled comfort & design. We are tipping this to be one of the best selling shoe’s this year.
Rest assured the old favourites we love & know in DryJoy’s Contour & Casuals are remaining in FJ’s range.
- Another shoe new for 2016 that’s sure to be worth noting is the latest Hydrolite 2.0 also coming available in a BOA Laced system. This shoe offers you superior stability in a lightweight design & waterproof construction with maximum breathability.
- The new season women’s shoes bring some great new style & designs for the ladies. These shoes have been given the “E” name. That include the FJ enJoy, eMerge, emPower, and emBody. The colours this year are probably the best we have seen and it’s great news to know they have kept there DNA and Casual Collection shoes as these were two of the most popular choice for women.
- The FJ junior range consist of two shoes which are smaller versions of the most popular Men’s versions. They are the DNA junior and HyperFlex junior shoes. The perfect footwear in comfort stability & durability for juniors. These come in the available sizing UK 1 - UK 5
We have just had a quick sneep peek at next years 2017 range including the new Footjoy Pro SL Golf Shoes, Footjoy Hyperlfex II mens shoes. The ladies have some exciting colours and new Footjoy FJAspire and Footjoy Tailored Collection golf shoes.