FootJoy Mens HydroKnit Waterproof Trouser
- 3 Year Warranty (under normal use)
- Two Colour Options
- Fast Delivery
- Superior comfort and stretch.
The FJ HydroKnit combines the attributes of a conventional woven waterproof pant, with the comfort, stretch and soft feel of a knit garment. Fully waterproof, super stretch fabic and knit fabrication makes this a must for any keen golfer.
- Waterproof rating of 20,000mm ensures protection against the elements.
- Moisture Permeability rating of 15,000g/sqm provides breathability and year round versatiliy.
- 2.5 Layer bonded construction reduces weight and further enhances mobility
- A durable water repellent finish is applied to it's outer layer that acts as the first line of defence against rain and beads water away and prevents saturation of the fabric
- Pieced elastic waistband for comfort and a flexible fit
- YKK Aquaguard waterproof leg zippers
- Addition of belt loops and fly zipper means these can be worn either as an over trouser, or on their own
Manufacture Colours and Codes...
- Black - 92966
- Navy - 92967
View our full range of FootJoy Golf Waterproofs
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate