FootJoy Men's Colour Blocked Chill Out Pullover
This FJ Performance Mid-Layers is incredible versatile that allows the wearer to adapt to changing weather conditions. It's four-way smooth stretch jersey fabris helps keep your core warm while allowing free range of motion throughout the golf swing. Matched with modern styling featuring it's colour blocked design and single strip, plus contrasting zipper and logo, this garment will keep you looking and feeling smart while out and about.
Buy with confidence as we are an Authorised Footjoy Online Retailer.
- Smooth Stretch Jersey Fabric
- Engineered colour block with single chest stripe
- Additional colour pop from contrast zipper and FJ logo's
- Moisture wicking technology draws moisture away from the body
- Easy care fabric to minimise wrinkling
- Anti-Microbial finish to prevent build up of odour
- Athletic Fit - ideal for wearers who prefer a more athletic look. Features shorter sleeve lengths and a smaller chest measurement for a trim look.
- Materials - 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex
- Sizes Small - XL
- Navy & Blue Fog with White - 90379
- Black & Royal with White - 90380
- Slate & White with Coral - 90381
- Deep Blue & Mint with White - 90382
This Colour Blocked Chill Out Pullover looks great with the FJ Performance Trouser. Click here for more details.
View our full range of FootJoy Golf Clothing
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate
Non-UK Customers - Brexit
Currently no decision has been made on what trading agreement will be in place come January, but EU customers looking to return products from January may/will be liable for any duties/tarrifs that have to be paid. If you return an item and have not paid the various costs, these will be deducted or charged before any refund or exchange.