FootJoy Ladies HLV2 Golf Waterproof Jacket
The next generation of HydroLite, HLV2 builds uses advanced technology to deliver a rain jacket that performs in cool, dry and wet conditions. It's all new fabric is 15% lighter than the original, with significantly more stretch.
- Three Year Waterproof Warranty - Normal Use
- Authorised FJ Online Retailer
- Fast Delivery
Key Features and Benefits...
- Waterproof (WP) rating of 20,000mm ensures protection in the wettest of conditions
- Improved Moisture Permeability (MP) rating of 15,000g/sqm provides breathability and year round versatiliy
- 2.5 Layer bonded construction reduces weight and further enhances mobility
- DWR finish applied to the outer layer acts as the first line of defence against rain, beading
- water away and preventing saturation of the fabric
- Patent Pending StaDry Collar is shaped to offer optimal protection
- Adjustable cuffs offer customisable fit and added rain protection
- YKK Aquaguard Vislon waterproof main zipper
Manufacture Product Codes...
- Black/Silver - 96084
- Navy/Silver - 96089
- Heather Grey/White - 96094
View our full range of FootJoy Golf Waterproofs
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate