FootJoy Heather Colour Block Lisle Polo Shirt
- Authorised FootJoy Online Retailer - Full back up service
- Great Value - Quality Material
- New Fashion
This new Heather Colour Block Lisle Pique design will keep you looking great both on and off the course with its simple and smart flattering athletic fit.
- New Style - Contrast engineered chest stripes with heathered front and rear yoke
- Colour co-ordinated - FJ logo's on collar and rear yoke
- Moisture Manuagement - Wicking technology draws moisture away from the body
- Easy care fabric to minimise wrinkling and shrinkage
- Anti-Microbial finish to prevent build up of odour
- SPF 30 UV protection
- Double stitiched seams offer added durability
- Available in four colour options
- Athletic Fit - For golfers who prefer a more athletic look. Features shorter sleeve lengths and a smaller chest measurement for a trim look
- 88 Polyester : 12 Spandex
- Latest FJ ProDry Stretch Lisle Fabric
- Heather Light Blue with White & Navy - 90370
- Heather Grey with Navy & White - 90371
- Heather Red with White & Charcoal - 90372
- Heather Charcoal with Black & White - 90373
- Heather Navy with White & Red - 90374
This Heather Colour Block Lisle Polo Shirt looks great with the Mens Performance Golf Shorts. Click here formore details.
View our full range of FootJoy Golf Clothing
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate