Ecco Mens S -Three Golf Shoes
- Official Online Ecco Internet Retailer
- FREE UK Delivery
The S-Three golf shoes are a spikeless golf shoe featuring new midsole technology which delivers zonal support offering differing levels of rigidity in 3 different zones to ensure a balance of cushioning and stability in the most important areas of the foot.
The shoe upper is made from a thicker soft Calf Nappa leather, with 100% Gore-Tex technology to make sure that your feet are dry and comfortable in all weather conditions. These shoes are spikeless with moulds which offer great stability and grip why not wear these both on and off the golf course.
- GORE-TEX 100% waterproof technology combines optimised breathability and wet weather protection
- ECCO ZONAL FLUIDFORM™ Technology midsole with 3 different zones feature differing levels of rigidity
- E-DTS® traction system consists of approximately 100 TPU traction bars boasting 800 traction angles
- Crafted for unique performance and breathability with ECCO SOFT CALF
- NAPPA leather
- Removable, washable, open-cell OrthoLite® insole for long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability
- Available in three colour options
- White - 102904-01007
- Ombre - 102904-01415
- Magnet - 102904-01308
View our full range of Ecco Golf Shoes
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate