Ecco Mens S-Lite Golf Shoes
- Official Online Ecco Internet Retailer
- Ultra comfortable spikeless golf shoe
Ecco S-Lite golf shoes are made from robust Ecco Yak leather with diamond shaped embossing for exceptional breathability and comfort. The shoes are engineered to be incredibly lightweight with fluidform technology which absorbs shock and cushions your foot as you walk the golf course.
The outsole of the shoes are flexible with a moulded leather heel counter and wing-wrap midsole offering enhanced stability and steady footing whilst you swing. S-Lite shoes have moulded pimples for added traction, classed as a spikeless golf shoes.
- Ground-breaking golf shoe with diamond-shaped embossing for lightweight breathability
- Uppers are crafted from rich ECCO YAK leather, made in our own tanneries, for a smooth, full-grain finish
- Contrast-coloured moulded leather heel counter provides excellent stability with every swing
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Ultra-flexible E-DTS® LIGHT outsole is strong and durable during play
- Inlay sole delivers optimal in-shoe comfort
Available in 3 colours
- White/Racer Yak - 151904-01007
- Poseidon - 151904-01269
- Walnut - 151904-01705
View our full range of Ecco Golf Shoes
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate