Ecco Mens Biom G3 Golf Shoes
- Authorised Retailer
- Free UK Delivery
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- BOA Laced
This new Ecco golf shoe is a pure performance golf shoe. Built from a biom natural motion last, it offers a fit and feel you only get with Ecoo. Based on 2,500 scans of human feet, Biom gives you an ultimate fit, greater stability and forward momentum for more power during every swing. A re-engineered outsole cleat set-up, combined with innovative hybrid elements like the toe rotational-line, provide outstanding stability for those serious player who prefers spiked shoes.
- Gore-Tex 100% waterproof technology combines optimized breathability & protection against elements
- Biom Natural Motion technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- Removable, washable Ortholite® inlay sole, long-term cushioning, offers extra width if removed
- Crafted for unique performance and breathability with Ecco soft Calf Nappa
- Biom X-TENSA technology inside. Made from sturdy ECCO Leather inside the upper, which is extended over the bridge of your foot, BIOM® X-TENSA technology minimizes the play between your foot and the shoe
- BOA® closure system engineered for ideal fit and comfort, quick lacing and easy adjustment ZARMA-TOUR® spikes traction. Hybrid elements, including the rotational line on toe and hybrid cleats
View our full range of Ecco Golf Shoes
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate