Ecco Womens Biom Hybrid 3 BOA Golf Shoes
- Official Online Ecco Internet Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
Ecco have introduced the new Ladies Biom Hybrid 3 Boa golf shoes, the new Tri-Fi-Grip outsole ensures multi-purpose zonal performance through three segments; one for stability, another for durability and a third for rotational support. Additionally, the Biom hybrid 3 now features full Gore-Tex waterproof protection to keep your feet cool and dry throughout your round. These shoes are made with YAK upper leathers which are extremely strong and lightweight for increased breathability and durability.
This shoe also features the BOA lace allowing you to adjust the shoe using just one click rotation for the perfect fit.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof technology combines optimised breathability & protection against the elements
- BOA® closure system engineered for ideal fit and comfort, quick lacing and easy adjustment
- YAK leather uppers, extremely strong & lightweight for increased breathability and durability
- ECCO TRI-FI-GRIP® with three different zones — STABILITY, DURABILITY and ROTATIONAL SUPPORT
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- White/Canary - 125513-52313
View our full range of Ecco Golf Shoes
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate