Cleveland Launcher UHX Graphite Irons
- Authorised Online Cleveland Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Graphite Shaft
- 5 Club Set (6 - PW)
- Full Custom Options Available (See Custom Options Tab)
Get distance, precision and everything in between with the Launcher UHX Irons from Cleveland Golf. Launcher UHX Irons feature hollow long irons for more forgiveness with cavity back short irons that provide pinpoint control. It all comes together to form one complete, unifying iron set.
The Launcher UHX Irons deliver the perfect blend of distance and accuracy. Featuring hollow long irons for explosive distance and cavity back short irons for ultimate control, launch it with the new Cleveland Launcher UHX Irons.
Hollow & Cavity Back Construction - Hollow long irons provide more forgiveness with lower, deeper weight distribution, while cavity back short irons provide more control when attacking the pin.
Variable High Strength Steel Face - A variable high strength HT1770M steel face insert delivers explosive ball speeds for increased distance, even on heel and toe impacts.
V-Shaped Sole - Featured in both the cavity back and hollow designs, the V-Shaped Sole improves turf interaction for better speed retention at impact.
Tour Zip Grooves - Tour Zip Grooves and Laser Milling deliver maximum spin for optimal control throughout the Launcher UHX Irons.
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.